Citi provides a broad range of financial services and products to consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions. CitiBank tries to create the best results for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity. Their main aim is to leads the solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
Their mission is to serve as a trusted companion to their clients by providing financial services to enable economic progress. They have an experience of more than 200 years helping our clients to meet the world's toughest challenges.
Their main activities are assessing capital markets, lending money, safeguarding assets & making payment. As a global bank – Citi connects millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities. CitiBank provides safeguard to people's savings and help them make purchases that improve the quality of their lives. CitiBank suggests people on how to invest for future needs. Also, they provide guidelines to the clients for their children's education and their own retirement and support them to buy the security stocks and bonds.
The Citi groups go under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). This law provides various protections to their US service members around certain financial obligations, like credit card debt, mortgage payments.
The customer service representatives are available at - 24/7 - to answer the questions of the clients and solve the problems. Everyone can call them directly for credit cards, mortgage, and other banking products from Citi:
Contact us at 1-877-804-1082
Outside the U.S. (call collect) 1-605-335-2222
Note: TTY/TDD phone services for the hearing impaired.
Products and Services
CitiBank's overview of products & services:
Citi’s Global Consumer Bank is a global digital banking leader in wealth management, credit cards, and commercial banking. We serve more than 110 million clients in 19 countries.
- CREDIT CARDS:
Citi is the world’s largest credit card issuer for the consumers. Citi is a global leader in payments to 142 million accounts on the value of $534 billion in annual purchase sales. The average receivable is $160 and our premier partners across the work use Citi Branded Cards and Citi Retail Services.
- RETAIL SERVICES
Citi Retail Services a private label and co-brand credit card for retailers. It serves 86 million including Best Buy, Macy’s, ExxonMobil, Shell, Sears, and The Home Depot.
In 2018, Citi Retail Services reinforced its portfolio with new partner agreements, strategic renewals and new, industry-leading products.
In 2018, the purchase sales of Citi Retail was $87 billion, and a loan portfolio at the year-end was $53 billion.
- COMMERCIAL BANKING
Citi Commercial Banking provides global banking services to mid-sized, trade-oriented companies.
As the clients have expanded internationally, Citi is in a unique position to support its growth by providing the full range of wholesale banking solutions.
In 2018, Citi Commercial Bank saw sustained revenue and profit growth to implement several digital solutions to improve the client experience.
Citi is a trusted partner to support innovation and growth globally. They have corporate clients through Citi's network in 98 markets.
- BANKING, CAPITAL MARKETS AND ADVISORY
Citi’s Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory division provides widespread and a full suite of products and services to the world’s best financial partner to its institutional clients.
Citi leverages the extent of its unmatched global network to meet clients’ debt capital. They provide merger, acquisition, and equity-related strategic financing solutions. By serving these Citi helps to grow, creating jobs and economic value at home and worldwide.
- MARKETS AND SECURITIES SERVICES
Citi’s Markets and Securities Services business provides excellent financial products and services worldwide. Citi provides this service to thousands of corporations, institutions, governments, and investors.
Citi works to improve the products, relationships, and technology that define its market-making presence. Citi VelocitySM, gives extraordinary access to capital markets execution and intelligence. People from the 130 countries count on CitiVelocity.com to make their trading and investment decisions better.
- CITI PRIVATE BANK
Citi Private Bank is committed to helping the world’s richest individuals and families to protect and grow their wealth. They have a unique business model that enables them to focus on fewer, larger and more sophisticated clients having the net worth above $100 million.
- TREASURY AND TRADE SOLUTIONS
Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) business is integrated for cash management, working capital and trade finance solutions. This service provides to the multinational corporations, financial institutions, and public sector organizations.
The customers' Portfolio provided here are from the data collected from the internet that provides a mostly true and unbiased view around the world:
- Citi acted as financial advisor to Dell Technologies in connection with the exchange of Dell Technologies Class V tracking stock as listing advisor to Dell in connection with the listing of the company’s Class C common stock on the NYSE.
- Citi served as joint lead financial advisor and corporate broker to NEX Group plc on its $5.4 billion merger with CME Group, bringing together a unique combination of cash and futures products and related OTC services.
- Citi served as financial advisor to Time Warner on AT&T’s $85 billion acquisition of Time Warner in a stock and cash transaction.
- Citi was joint financial advisor to Ant Financial on its $14 billion Series C private placement, the largest single raise ever by a private company.
- Citi acted as joint global coordinator on Naspers sale of $10.6 billion of shares in Tencent Holdings, the largest global accelerated equity offering to date.
- Citi also served as active joint bookrunner on Nestlé Holdings Inc.’s $8 billion six-tranche bond offering, its first U.S. dollar private placement.
You can request a demo or a quote from CitiBank directly for its various services. Based on our research the company offers highly competitive pricing model.
Citi news is the featured content and published thought leadership to find our Public Affairs Contacts.
Some of the latest news is:
- Third Quarter 2019 Results and Key Metrics.
- Citigroup Announces Redemption of Series N Preferred Stock.
- Citi Third Quarter 2019 Fixed Income Investor Review.
- Third Quarter 2019 Results and Key Metrics.
- Citi Reduces Base Rate.
I have learn a few just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you set to make this sort of great informative web site.