Multiple MT4 timeframes in one chart consist of your favorite indicator in all time frame on one chart and you can add more than 25 indicators. Moreover, the purpose of these versions of all Standard Indicators provided in your platform is to display in sub-window multiple timeframes of the same indicator. But the display isn’t like a simple MTF indicator.
Using Multiple MT4 timeframes in one chart
Here are the options available in each Fx indicator:
- Select the timeframes to be displayed (M1 to Monthly)
- Define the width (number of bars) for each timeframe box
- Alert pop up/sound/email/push
- Activate/deactivate the alert directly on the chart
- Modify all the colors
Want to test and use this trading indicator? Open a live account with AtoZ Markets approved forex brokers:
Multiple MT4 timeframes in one chart - Alert triggers
- Moving Averages: price crosses MA and/or two MAs cross
- MACD: histogram crosses signal line and/or histogram crosses 0 line
- Stochastic: stoch crosses signal and/or stoch crosses in/out OBOS zones
- RSI: RSI crosses in/out OBOS zones
- CCI: CCI crosses defined level and/or CCI cross 0 line
- Average True Range: ATR reverses
- ADX: ADX, +DI/-DI crosses defined level and/or +DI crosses –DI
- WPR: WPR crosses in/out OBOS zones
- Momentum: momentum reverses
- Parabolic SAR: PSAR reverses
- Fractals: fractals reverses
- Envelopes: price crosses upper/lower bands
- Bollinger Bands: price crosses middle band and/or upper/lower bands
- Standard Deviation: standard deviation reverses
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo: price crosses cloud and/or Tenkan crosses Kijun
- OsMA: histogram crosses 0 line
- DeMarker: DeMarker crosses in/out OBOS zones
- Bulls Power: histogram crosses 0 line
- Bears Power: histogram crosses 0 line
- Awesome Oscillator: AO reverses (color change) and/or 0 line cross
- Accelerator Oscillator: AC reverses (color change) and/or 0 line cross
- RVI: RVI crosses signal and/or RVI crosses 0 line
- Force Index: FI crosses 0 line
- Money Flow Index: MFI crosses in/out OBOS zones
- Volumes: volume reverses (color change)
- On Balance Volume: OBV reverses
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on the “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the post.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select the "NAME_template" to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by third-party. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.
Should you trade Forex on MT4 on your own at all?
Before you start trading Forex on MT4, you'll want to read this.
Our in-house trading expert Dr Yury Safronau, PhD in Economic Sciences, gives you daily his best forex, metals, and cryptocurrencies to buy and sell signals right now.
His trading strategies which are based on non-linear dynamic models have achieved more than 65 000 pips of profits since 2015. And right now there are some very strong buy and sell signals across several markets you don't want to miss.
Want to see which ones?