EZInvest Review & Rating 2022
EZinvest is an online broker based in Cyprus that allows you to trade - via CFDs - an interesting basket of financial products, from currencies to commodities, from stocks to cryptocurrencies.
Thanks to the demo account option as well as an entire section dedicated to financial training, EZinvest is a broker particularly suitable for users entering the world of online trading for the first time.
In this EZinvest review, we will evaluate the services offered by this broker as well as the convenience for traders to rely on this broker.
EZInvest is a Cyprus -based global multi-asset financial trading broker founded in 2008. It is owned by " WGM Services Ltd ", the company that authorized it to operate in the international territory.
EZInvest is regulated by the Cyprus Exchange and Security Commission (CySEC), which is the official commission that regulates all financial markets in Cyprus and has the duty to control and supervise, all operations and transactions that take place on the stock exchange.
For 14 years now, it has grown exponentially on the web, and today it offers investors "even the less experienced" everything they need to start trading online. To name a few we have: (CFD trading, Forex trading, Spread betting trading, Share dealing trading, and Social trading).
The main objective of EX Invest is to offer its clients the best possible experience of doing online trading in a completely safe and reliable way for traders. In addition, it is also registered in many other European countries, such as (Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, and Italy).
Moreover, the company invests its resources to attract its potential investors. In fact, EZInvest is the sponsor of 2 soccer teams in Germany, and still today also of the Roma soccer team.
Recent sponsorships include the Grand National 2016, Wimbledon Tournament, Tottenham Hotspur FC, AS Roma, and the German women's handball team.
EZinvest is a broker that allows the trading of financial products through CFDs (Contract For Difference). CFDs are particular financial instruments whose price is based on the trend/change in the value of an underlying asset, such as a share or a bond.
The financial assets tradable with EZinvest are:
- Forex: Over 50 currency pairs are available. Leverage is up to 1:30 for retail clients and up to 1: 200 for professional clients.
- Equity Indices: A dozen indices are available for trading, including S&P 500, NASDAQ 100 and FTSE 100. Maximum leverage is 1:10 for retail clients and 1:50 for professional clients.
- Raw materials: 8 different raw materials are available, including oil, corn, coffee, and sugar. Leverage is up to 1:20 for retail clients and up to 1:50 for professional clients.
- Equities: Access to over 100 CFDs on equities. Leverage is up to 1: 5 for retail clients and up to 1:20 for professional clients.
- Cryptocurrencies: 14 different cryptocurrencies available for trading. Leverage is up to 1: 2 for retail clients and up to 1: 4 for professional clients.
EZInvest pros and cons
- Regulated and transparent broker.
- Minimum deposit required of €500.
- Great Customer Service with a dedicated manager.
- Maximum leverage 1:30.
- No cost in case of account inactivity.
- Absence of the administered regime.
We at AtoZ Markets have inspected EZInvest in all its forms for several months, as we don't focus only on what several review sites say, but on facts!
We can therefore say that EZInvest can be trusted as it operates in European territory with a CySEC license that mandates trading platforms to keep investors' assets secured.
This means that Ezinvest users don't need to worry about their money since it is segregated and safely kept in banks that are established. SSL encryption secures every user's private information as well.
You are able to make use of a choice for Two Factor Authentications (2FA) with Ezinvest for heightened safety. An SMS with the verification code will be sent to your mobile phone. You'll be required to enter this code to log in to your accounts.
Another concern with fiscal brokers with respect to security may be manipulation of trading. This is highly disadvantageous to consumers on these platforms. However, this is more widespread in the case of Market Maker agents who compete with users on the stage.
EZinvest offers 4 different platforms available for online trading:
- Sirix Webtrader: web platform that can therefore be used directly online, which can be synchronized with the MetaTrader account - Easy to use online platform that can be synchronized with your Meta Trader account.
- Meta Trader: main platform offered by EZinvest, considered among the best in the category
- EZ Mobile Trader: available for both Android and iOS, EZ Mobile Trader is the mobile version of the platform, which allows the customer to carry out their online trading activities on a mobile device, smartphone or tablet
Let's see together the main features of each platform available to customers.
- One-click order execution
- Illustrative diagrams and graphs
- Opening and closing of trades
- Setting and changing limits and stopping losses
- Set stop and entry limits
- capacity charts
- and direct deposits
- Easy to use trading environment
- The ability to view and copy the actions of other traders
- Free download
- Free demo accounts
- Anonymous Forex trading
- Automated, safe and secure trading
- Coverage allowed
- Useful pre-installed indicators
- No re-quotation
- No intervention by the bag
- Support for Muslim traders looking for Shariah compliant trading
- 100% free download and no hidden costs for using
- Ability to trade fast and accurately
- Free tick charts to improve decision making
- Limited but powerful reporting capabilities
- View your account status in real time
- Run, edit and monitor live trades
- Execute and review pending orders
- Multilingual support
Furthermore, EZinvest offers a particular solution called “EZ Asset Management (POA), which allows the client to be supported by an experienced manager who will offer support in the management of online trading activities.
EZinvest offers 5 types of accounts with different features; Bronze, Gold, Gold Pro, Platinum, and Platinum Pro. You can open an Islamic account by contacting the customer support team.
All accounts offer a complete online trading training package, with video tutorials and quizzes available to the client to deepen their knowledge of the financial markets.
In addition, each account also includes the social trading option, which allows you to replicate the investment strategies of the best traders on the platform:
Account opening process
To open an account with EZinvest you need to register from the website, through a streamlined and quick process that will allow the user to open a trading account in just over 10 minutes.
Here is the information to enter in order to open an account on EZinvest:
- General information: name, surname, telephone, email, country of residence
- Choice of currency to trade in (EUR, USD or GBP)
- Compilation of a risk tolerance survey questionnaire (as required by MiFID 2 regulations). The questionnaire is useful for testing the user's financial knowledge and skills, as well as asking for information about the ability to save, income, investment time horizon, investment objectives, liquidity needs, etc. Based on the results, the broker will recommend the user a level of leverage that is more appropriate to his risk profile
Once the profile is completed, the user can start trading by selecting the deposit amount to be paid as well as the payment method.
The deposit methods available to the trader are the following:
- Mastercard/Visa credit card
- Bank transfer
- Safe Charge
- Bit Pay
Payments by credit/debit card will be processed immediately, so the funds paid will be immediately available on the trading account.
Payments by bank transfer, on the other hand, can take from 3 to 5 working days.
There is no deposit fee, except for the Bitcoin deposit, for which there is a fee of 6.5% plus € 0.29 per transaction.
With regard to withdrawals, it is possible at any time to withdraw the money deposited into the account, after completing a withdrawal form. Withdrawal requests are processed within 3/5 working days of receipt of the required documentation.
What is the minimum deposit?
Once the trading account has been opened, the client will be required to pay a minimum deposit of €500 .
In which currencies can the account be opened?
It is possible to open an EZinvest account in 3 different currencies:
- US Dollar (USD)
- Euro (EUR)
- British Pound (GBP)
EZInvest offers trading in a selected number of different cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero and others.
As we have seen, the fees charged by the broker depend on the type of financial instrument traded on the market:
- Futures: €10 per lot
- Currencies: €7 per lot
- Shares: 1%
- Cryptocurrencies: 0.5%
As regards the spread, however, this will depend on the type of account chosen by the client:
- Bronze account: spread starting from 3 pips
- Gold & Gold PRO account: spread starting from 1.5 pips
- Platinum & Platinum PRO account : spread from 0.5 pips
On the cost side, there is no deposit or withdrawal commission, and no fees to be paid in case of inactivity of the trading account (some brokers charge a commission to the customer if he does not use the online trading account for a period generally longer than three months).
Overall, therefore, we can say that the commission structure applied by EZinvest is particularly competitive.
The EZinvest broker offers support to its clients, both those already active and those interested in opening a trading account, through the following channels:
- Real-time chat through which you can speak directly with an EZinvest operator
- By email address. EZinvest provides a specific email for each service request:
- Support Desk:[email protected]
- Dealing Desk:[email protected]
- Compliance: [email protected]
- Telephone number. Below you can find a table with all the telephone numbers divided according to the geographical origin of the customer:
Furthermore, on the EZinvest website, there is a very complete FAQ page full of useful information on the services offered by the broker.
EZinvest offers clients a financial education section where they can delve into various aspects of online trading.
Specifically, here are the training services available to the customer:
- Video tutorials and quizzes to study trading techniques and financial markets
- Analyst opinions with technical analysis for each financial product
- WebTV with interviews with financial experts
- Featured ideas: analysis of financial markets that offer traders various investment ideas
Is EZinvest a safe broker? When it comes to choosing a broker, the first aspect to consider is certainly that relating to the safety and transparency of the intermediary you rely on.
In this regard, we must make sure that the broker is in possession of a regular license that allows him to operate as an intermediary and that he acts under the control of a supervisory body.
EZinvest, the trading name of WGM Service Ltd, is a financial services company headquartered in Nicosia, the capital of Cyprus. It is a broker authorized and regulated by the CySEC, license number 203/13.
Being based in Cyprus, therefore in the European Union, EZinvest is subject to MiFID 2, or the European legislation that regulates the market of financial instruments and which guarantees a whole series of protections for investors, which users will be able to enjoy if will decide to open an online trading account with EZinvest.
Specifically, the safety measures to protect traders provided for by European legislation are the following:
- the segregation of client funds: as mentioned above, client assets are kept separate from that of EZinvest, within dedicated bank accounts. In this way, in the event that any negative event occurs to the broker, no third party can try to get back on the funds deposited by clients.
Therefore, the funds deposited in the trading account of the platform offered by EZinvest will always be safe.
- the European deposit guarantee scheme: Should EZinvest find itself in financial difficulty, each investor would be compensated for a maximum amount of €20,000 (compensation which doubles to €40,000 in the event of joint account registration). That’s real insurance on your trading account.
- negative balance protection: very often when trading with leverage it can happen that, as a result of unfavorable price fluctuations, the cash balance of the account goes negative. In such a situation, EZinvest is committed to bringing it back to zero at no additional cost. In this way the trader will not be able to lose more than he has deposited, guaranteeing adequate control over losses.
As you can see, our EZinvest opinion is generally positive. It is a reliable broker regulated by CySEC and is subject to European legislation to protect traders.
We find the offer of financial products available for trading via CFDs interesting, from over 50 currency pairs to over 100 CFDs on equities.
Positive opinion also on the trading platforms offered, which allow the customer to operate online on a PC or with the mobile version of the platform, available for both iPhone and Android, or by downloading the MetaTrader 4 software, one of the best trading platforms on the market.
Also noteworthy is the fact that EZinvest does not charge any fees on deposits and withdrawals, or for the inactivity of the trading account, unlike other brokers in the sector.
We also find the offer of free training services interesting for those traders who need to deepen their knowledge of financial markets and trading techniques, as well as the social trading option that allows you to copy the strategies of professional traders.