ZuluTrade's Social Intelligence Platform Goes Live.
ZuluTrade, Finvasia Group's social trading and wealth management platform, proudly announces the launch of its renewed and improved platform. The upgraded infrastructure offers a range of enhancements, new features, and functionalities designed to streamline the investment and copy trading process for users.
Centred on the social aspect of investing and wealth management, ZuluTrade’s overhauled social intelligence platform comes with a range of new features:
- A more streamlined registration process- resulting in an easier and more efficient onboarding experience for users. Traders new to ZuluTrade can effortlessly create a new account or link their existing MT4, MT5, XOH, ActTrader, or Match-Trader account to the platform. This enables them to start copy trading within minutes, regardless of their broker. Giving traders the ability to access its copy trading services in only a few clicks, ZuluTrade’s environment is truly broker and platform-agnostic, paving the way for new social trading.
- A more user-friendly Social Feed - allowing users to upload photos and videos and share their ideas, market news, and more. Additionally, users can react to one another's posts, making it easier to engage with the community. This serves as a valuable resource for investors evaluating leaders within the ZuluTrade community. It provides insights into strategies, trending markets and events, offering essential information to assist them in making better informed investment decisions.
- A more flexible Subscription Plan - scrapping transaction and volume-based platform fees. This improvement is in line with Finvasia’s mandate to generate economies of scale, bolstering ZuluTrade’s much-needed transparent and value-driven upgrade. Under this new plan, investors pay a monthly $10 subscription fee per copied strategy (Leader). Essentially, investors can copy any leader's strategy they want and avail themselves of exclusive discounts by choosing quarterly, semi-annual, or annual subscriptions.
What’s more, Investors having a trading account with one of ZuluTrade's Integrated or selected Co-branded Brokers* can now copy any leader's strategy at no cost. Thanks to these strategic partnerships, ZuluTrade can provide its clients with a more seamless investing experience by removing the burden of subscription fees and transferring them to partner brokers, as per their agreement.
Upon sign-up, investors have access to a comprehensive list of ZuluTrade's partner brokers, including both integrated and co-branded financial service providers. Additionally, copy traders who are registered with a broker that is not on this list can register with the ZuluTrade platform and request access to copy trading services by sharing their brokerage account details.
*Integrated and Co-branded Brokers are part of ZuluTrade’s ecosystem of financial service providers, with different regimes and offerings. Integrated Brokers cover the cost of the monthly subscription fee. With Integrated Brokers, strategies will always be available free of charge. Accounts with this type of brokers can be opened and managed directly from ZuluTrade platform.
Comparatively, Co-branded Brokers are partner brokers who might or might not give free social trading (as the $10 monthly fees is either covered by the broker or by the investor). Also, users will have to open the account independently at the broker site and then come to ZuluTrade to connect his account. More information to follow soon.
- The possibility to “Become a Leader” - as its name suggests, this option allows investors with a ZuluTrade linked trading account to become leaders, share their strategies, trade ideas and signals with the community and earn commissions based on their performance. To get started, users must first make their account public in one click.
- Platform-agnostic features - this “platform agnosticism” is the hallmark of ZuluTrade’s social wealth management ecosystem, acclaimed for its capability to enable users to freely swap between any platform of their choice, be it MT4, MT5, ActTrader, XOH or Match-Trader, all of which can be accessed via ZuluTrade’s terminal by simply entering their platform credentials.
- Improved “Manual Trade” capabilities - coming as an upgrade of the existing manual trading capabilities that ZuluTrade already provides, this technological tweak gives traders more control over their actions in the sense that they can more easily “switch inputs between units, lot size, or investment amount in [their] base currency (trade margin),” according to a ZuluTrade website statement. Thanks to this simplicity, traders can more conveniently set up their Stop Loss and Take Profit Levels.
In addition, ZuluTrade Social Intelligence Platform brings a new Watchlist - which enables users to keep track of their favourite Leaders/Strategies or assets, as the case may be. A simple click on the “Star” icon next to the asset or Strategy name adds the items to the Watchlist.
Another innovative feature is the Risk Score attributed to each Leader available on ZuluTrade’s platform. Ranging from 1 (lowest risk) to 5 (highest risk), the Risk Score cues potential investors about the probability of a Leader strategy’s success, failure and aggressive investment model, based on the assets traded and method used by the Leader (scalping, hedging, etc.). Doing so, it empowers investors to tally their options with confidence and make informed decisions, according to their risk tolerance and financial goals.
Moreover, the platform’s Simulator allows investors to test any Leader’s Strategy before investing. While this decision-support feature is not entirely new, it adds to the platform’s capabilities, empowering investors to take control of their investments and build wealth.
From a B2B perspective, the social intelligence platform brings a comprehensive value proposition for Leaders and Affiliates, who can access a comprehensive set of guides and resources to get started.
Improved platform, new website, seamless user experience
Already live, the upgraded platform is accompanied by a fresh, enhanced website. With a sleek design preserving the traditional ZuluTrade orange and white colour scheme, the website offers a smooth navigation and an immersive experience.
At the simple click of a button, one can access Leader profiles, Markets, Tools, Community (Social Feed) and company updates, grouped under the “About” tab.
Each page is clearly structured, providing a single view of ZuluTrade’s offering - from Strategies to tradeable assets, including Forex and CFDs on Stocks, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities and Indices, to community insights, tools, such as guides for Investors, Leaders and Affiliates, blog, Knowledge Crunch, market news and more.
“The world is more and more driven by community and shared knowledge, we at ZuluTrade feel creating communities that can help each other and as a result creating an environment of mutual trust where everyone benefits by being a part of the community. With the revamped ZuluTrade Social Intelligence Platform, we are extending a world of possibilities to our community. As we continue to grow across borders, it was a much needed and natural change,” Tajinder Virk, CEO at ZuluTrade, said.
Bringing everything under one umbrella solution, this community-powered social wealth management platform leverages the community and social aspect of investing and trading, allowing everyone to build wealth in a more engaging way.
ZuluTrade is regulated in the EU, Mauritius, South Africa and Japan. For more information and updates about upcoming product releases or company news, visit their website.