Genesis Vision is raising another $1 million in equity fundraising as it seeks to strengthen its balance sheet to accelerate growth and set up for scale. Will the crypto community support this platform?
23 April 2020, Genesis Vision – Since Genesis Vision’s inception two and a half years ago, we have been hard at work developing a vision, executing on our roadmap, leveraging our relationships in the Fintech industry, building a loyal user base and delivering on our social trading platform. This project has been funded by the founders’ personal investments and through an ICO conducted in 2017.
Why should you invest now?
We are now ready to take the next step and start accepting outside capital to accelerate growth and set up for scale. We believe this is the right moment to invest because:
- We have product/market fit
- We have a rapidly growing community of traders and investors
- We have launched our marketing campaign, tested advertising channels and have a clear and effective marketing plan
What we’ve developed and brought to market:
Genesis Vision — a unique social trading platform comprised of the following products:
- GV Asset Management — private asset management, based on the principles of transparency and openness of information. It allows any trader to try their hands in asset management and provides unique investment opportunities for investors.
- GV Trading — providing traders with access to an actively growing network of brokers and exchanges from both cryptocurrency and traditional financial markets.
- GV Funds — the easiest and the most effective instrument for funds creation, management and investment.
- GV Follow — Copy trading product, which allows following successful traders’ strategies and providing trading signals, while using your existing trading accounts.
Genesis Markets — a broker offering traders access to Forex, Crypto, Stocks, Metals, Indices and Commodities liquidity, based on the MetaTrader 5 trading platform.
A large and actively growing network of partnerships and integrations, including major crypto exchanges and forex brokers such as:
- LMAX Digital
- More than 50,000 registered users at the beginning of 2020.
Purposes of the current Genesis Vision equity fundraising round:
- Cover legal expenses of our expansion to traditional financial markets
- Boost our marketing spend to build our user base and accelerate adoption.
Amount to raise — 1,000,000 USD
Minimal investment amount — 25,000 USD
Current company valuation— 10,000,000 USD
Equity on offer — 10%
We invite both institutional and private investors to take part in this Genesis Vision equity fundraising round.
To apply, please fill out the form or contact us via email email@example.com