The New Zealand Financial Markets Authority (FMA) has recently issued a warning to Forex Insiders and World Markets. Moreover, both companies are not authorized to provide financial services in New Zealand.
14 July, 2020 | AtoZ Markets – New Zealand FMA oversees regulation of digital currencies and the broader financial services industry. New Zealand regulator also continues to be wary of financial companies operating in their jurisdictions and is actively warning investors of suspicious platforms.
FMA Calls Out Forex Insiders and World Markets as Potential Scam
New Zealand FMA has issued a new warning on its website regarding concerns that Forex Insiders and World Markets may be fraudulent. Forex Insiders are also known as Forex Insiders Trading, Trading Insiders and Success Factory.
FMA also said both entities do not appear to be a registered company or financial services provider in New Zealand. So the regulator advises to cautious. Both companies seem to offer unrealistically high and guaranteed profits, FMA said. Regulators also point out that foreign currency (FX) trading is generally at high risk, and consumers often contact FMA with complaints about losing money in online trading in the Forex market.
- Website: https://worldmarkets.com/
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone: + 64 4 280 7401
According to its website, it said, “From Al Managed Accounts to Bullion, to Digital Gold - World Markets has a truly unique offering for both retail and professional investors alike.” The regulator also reported the following details of the bank account used by World Markets:
- Account Name: Settleap Pty Ltd
- Account Number: 036034 527884
- Bank Name: Westpac Banking Corporation (Western Australia)
- Account Name: FAD Berlin Consult UG
- Account Number: DE49 1101 0100 2779 7302 12
- Bank Name: SolarisBank AG (Germany)
- Website: https://tradinginsiders.eu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ForexInsidersTrading/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to its Facebook post, it also said, “Make a subscription to Forex insiders from Success Factory and follow the robot! Subscribing cost you 49 euro/mo, and you can also pay with a credit card in any country! You need to make approx one trade(takes 5 min) every day in known Forex platforms to earn 20% or more monthly.”
Think we missed something? Let us know in the comment section below.