You can now download the XCCI Histogram Vol Direct HTF MT5 Indicator for free on the AtoZ Markets indicators gallery.
The signals from this indicator tend to lag price movements. The MACD Histogram attempts to address this problem by plotting the distance between MACD and its signal line. Because of this, the histogram signals trend changes well in advance of the normal MACD signal, but is less reliable and should be confirmed by other indicators.
Only trade with Histogram signals when the market is trending.
XCCI Histogram Vol Direct HTF MT5 Indicator can also be used to track longer cycles, using weekly or monthly data.
Currency Pairs: any
Trading Session: any
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT5 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT5>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader5 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select the “XCCI Histogram Vol Direct HTF MT5 Indicator” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by Jack. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.