This is a trend following trading strategy. It is best used in a 15 minute timeframe to 1 hour and is suited for major pairs. This strategy focused on the use of VSD strategy. VSD Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicators and template. The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals. VSD Forex Scalping Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
- VSD VSD_HA indicator;
- VSD_signal arrow indicator;
- VSD buy/sell indicator;
- VSD Vostro spikes indicator.
Timeframe: 15 min to 1 Hour
Currency Pair: any
How to trade with VSD Forex Scalping Strategy?
- VSD_HA must turn to color red.
- VSD_signal arrow applies with red color on MA cross each other.
- VSD buy/sell zone applied with MACD turns red.
- VSD Vostro spikes up, this is the entry identifier.
- VSD_HA must turn into green color.
- VSD_signal arrow applies with green color on MA cross each other.
- VSD buy/sell zone applied with MACD turns blue.
- VSD Vostro spikes down. This must be the basis if the entry.
- Take profit at 120 pips on a 15 minute chart.
- Stop loss should be at the previous candle high or low or 10-15 pips.
- Also exit trade when VSD buy/sell indicator changes its color against the trade.
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the post.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select “VSD Forex Scalping Strategy” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by T. Morris. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.