You can now download the TMA Slope Forex Indicator for free on AtoZ Markets indicators gallery. TMA Slope indicator for MetaTrader 4 is an indicator which can be used to transform the accumulated history data. This indicator provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. TMA Slope Forex Indicator works well on 15M, 30M, 1H, and 4H time frames and any currency pair.
How to trade with TMA Slope Forex Indicator?
The TMA Slope indicator is a simple slope of a Triangular Moving Average compared and normalized with the Average True Range of the last 100 periods.
This specific version adds 2 triggers to give trading signals according to the slope:
- Above superior trigger, the trend is bullish, so trading is “Buy Only”
- Below inferior trigger, the trend is bearish, trading is “Sell Only”
- If the slope is included between these 2 levels, the market is probably ranging and no new orders should be initiated
These trading signals should be compared between different timeframes, for better accuracy.
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select “TMA Slope Forex Indicator” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by fxtradingrevolution. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.