Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. TMA Slope Forex Indicator works well on 15M, 30M, 1H, and 4H time frames and any currency pair.
How to trade with TMA Slope Forex Indicator?
The TMA Slope indicator is a simple slope of a Triangular Moving Average compared and normalized with the Average True Range of the last 100 periods.
This specific version adds 2 triggers to give trading signals according to the slope:
- Above superior trigger, the trend is bullish, so trading is “Buy Only”
- Below inferior trigger, the trend is bearish, trading is “Sell Only”
- If the slope is included between these 2 levels, the market is probably ranging and no new orders should be initiated
Try the TMA Slope Forex indicator with AtoZ Markets approved forex brokers:
These trading signals should be compared between different timeframes, for better accuracy.
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select “TMA Slope Forex Indicator” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by fxtradingrevolution. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.
Should you use the TMA Slope Forex Indicator on your own at all?
Before you start trading with this indicator, you'll want to read this.
Our in-house trading expert Dr Yury Safronau, PhD in Economic Sciences, gives you daily his best forex, metals, and cryptocurrencies to buy and sell signals right now.
His trading strategies which are based on non-linear dynamic models have achieved more than 65 000 pips of profits since 2015. And right now there are some very strong buy and sell signals across several markets you don't want to miss.
Want to see which ones?