You can now download the Standard Deviation Ratio FX Indicator for MT5 for free on AtoZ Markets indicators gallery. The standard deviation is a data point that measures the distribution of a dataset relative to its mean. It is calculated as the square root of the variance.
The square root of the variance is determined by the variation between each data point relative to the mean. If the data points are far away from the mean position, there will be a higher deviation within the data set. Thus, the more spread out the data, the higher the standard deviation will be.
Currency Pairs: any
Trading Session: any
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT5 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT5>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader5 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select “Standard Deviation Ratio FX Indicator for MT5” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by Jack. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.