This strategy is based on RSX, DPI indicator with two MA or moving averages. This strategy can be used in a 15-minute window and is available in all currency pairs.
You can identify the flat zone by drawing horizontal lines at 14 in RSX and -14 in RSX. Simply draw a line between these areas.
The trend must be understood. When EMA 34 is higher than EMA 89, and DPI is higher than EMAs, the trend is up. If DPI is within EMA 34 or EMA 89, the trend is flat.
How do you trade with RSX Forex Scalping Strategy.
- The DPI at the end of the first bar is greater that EMA 34 and greater than EMA 89.
- RSX aqua does not reside in the flat area.
- RSX must be changed in color
- You can exit at the levels all pivots.
- For sell, stop-loss should not exceed 3 pips above 34 EMA. Below 34 EMA to buy.
- This is a scalping strategy so it is best to take quick profits. It all depends on the currency pairs.
You want to trade Forex with a trusted broker using the RSX Forex scalping strategy? Register an account with one of the AtoZ Markets-approved forex brokers below:
How do I download and install an indicator?
These steps are required to install the indicator onto your MT4 platform.
- At the bottom of your screen, click on the " download indicator" button.
- Save the file to your hard drive.
- Move the files to the MT4>Indicator directory in the MetaTrader4 software folder.
- Start your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to " Indiators."
- To apply the RSX Forex Skating Strategy template, select it from the drop-down menu.
Note: The indicator was created by T. Morris. AtoZ Markets has no copyrights to this trading tool.
Do you want to trade with RSX Forex scalping strategies on your own?
This article will help you understand the Scalping strategy before you begin trading.
Our in-house trade expert Dr Yury Sfronau is a PhD in Economics Sciences. He gives you daily forex, metals and cryptocurrencies signals to buy or sell.
Since 2015, his trading strategies that are based on nonlinear dynamic models have earned more than 65 000 pip profits. There are strong signals in several markets right now that you shouldn't miss.
You want to know which ones?