Using Rainbow ATR trading system
The trading system is based on two indicators which signify buying and selling signal. It uses:
- ATR channels (period 18, MA 49).;
- Steppy choppy bars v.2, period 18 , KV 1.0;
- Rune Trend period 18, slow trend arrow);
- RSI filter (9 period); optional.
- Step chppy V.1
Rune Trend buys arrow filtered by: Steppy choppy bars v.2, blue color; Step choppy V.1 blue color; RSI blue color; The price action of the price below the second blue line.
Rune Trend sells arrow filtered by: Steppy choppy bars v.2, red color; Step choppy V.1 red color; RSI red color; The price action of the price below the second red line.
Try the Rainbow ATR trading system with AtoZ Markets approved forex brokers:
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on the “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the post.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select the template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by our subscriber. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.
Should you use the Rainbow ATR trading system on your own at all?
Before you start trading with the Rainbow ATR trading system, you'll want to read this.
Our in-house trading expert Dr Yury Safronau, PhD in Economic Sciences, gives you daily his best forex, metals, and cryptocurrencies to buy and sell signals right now.
His trading strategies which are based on non-linear dynamic models have achieved more than 65 000 pips of profits since 2015. And right now there are some very strong buy and sell signals across several markets you don't want to miss.
Want to see which ones?