You can now download the Price Volume Analysis MT5 Indicator for free on AtoZ Markets indicators gallery.
The Price Volume Analysis MT5 indicator displays a color-coded volume histogram that is based on price volume. It plots in a separate panel below the underlying asset's price chart. Five colored histogram bars are used to show five market states.
- Rising volumes on a bullish candlestick: Light Green Histogram Bar
- Rising volumes on a bearish candlestick: Orange Histogram Bar
- Extreme volumes on a bullish-themed candlestick: Green Histogram bar
- Extreme volumes with a bearish candlestick. Red Histogram bar
- Neutral volumes: Gray Histogram Bar.
Price Volume Analysis MT5 indicator can be used to confirm bullish or bearish price actions of any liquid financial instrument. It is best used on chart timescales of H1 or higher.
Timeframe: H1 and higher
Currency Pairs: any
Trading Session: any
Are you excited to use this Price Volume Analysis MT5 Indicator? Then open a live account with one of these regulated Forex brokers:
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT5 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT5>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader5 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select “Price Volume Analysis MT5 Indicator” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by Jack. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.
Should you use the price volume analysis indicator on your own at all?
Before you start trading with this indicator, you'll want to read this.
Our in-house trading expert Dr Yury Safronau, PhD in Economic Sciences, gives you daily his best stocks, forex and cryptocurrencies to buy and sell signals right now. And it's not just based on a simple singular backtested strategy.
His trading approach which is based on non-linear dynamic models has achieved more than 65 000 pips of profits since 2015. And right now there are some strong buy signals across several markets you definitely don't want to miss.
Want to see which ones?