Forex Pirson Indicator is a statistical tool that currency traders use to make judgements about the direction of a currency pair’s price action. Forex indicators come in many types, including leading indicators, lagging indicators, confirming indicators and so on.
Popular forex indicators include moving averages, relative strength index (RSI) and average true range (ATR). A forex trader must choose the indicators that fit his or her trading strategy.
How to trade with Pirson Indicator
Buy signal: indicator form a cavity at the bottom of the market.
Sell signal: indicator form a peak at the top of the market.
Warning: Although the Pirson Indicator is easy to read, it should not be solely relied on to make an entry.
How to Download Pirson Indicator
To use the Pirson custom indicator use take the following steps:
1. Click on Download button above
2. Save the mq4 file into the following folder : meta traderexpertsindicators
3. Restart your Metatrader platform
4. Click “Indicators” button in Metatrader toolbar
5. Select “Custom”
6. Search and select Pirson custom Indicator in “Custom” list
7. Adjust settings or press OK to add the indicator to your selected chart
Do you have a reliable indicator or EA? Would you like to share it with our users?