This custom 2MA indicator allows you to switch between two sets of preselected MAs with just a click of a button. My personal FX trading strategy heavily relies on Simple Moving Averages SMAs but I did not want to jam my chart with more than two SMAs at a time. Hence, I made a request at AtoZ to code a custom indicator that would do just what I wanted. Now, I’m sharing it with you.
How to use custom 2MA indicator
Not only does this indicator change between two sets of MAs, you can also select a timeframe from which the average would be calculated. For example, the “current” MA timeframe will act as the default MT4 MA on each timeframe, while “15 min” timeframe will plot selected MAs calculated from the M15. To change between your two customs sets, click the small tab (ex. 100 ‖‖ 200) that appears on your chart.
You might have noticed that my custom 2MA indicator does not give any magical signals because I do not believe in any. Hope you find my custom 2MA indicator useful.
2MA simple Forex trading strategy
After many requests, I provide you a trading strategy based purely on simple moving averages. Check out this 2MA simple Forex trading strategy with 70% profitability.
My custom 2MA indicator download
To download my indicator use the “Download” button at the bottom.
Create your custom indicator
If you would like to create your own custom indicator, please contact AtoZ Markets team. Also, don’t miss out on various other indicators you can find here.
How do you install an indicator on MT4?
In order to install an indicator on MT4, you need to follow these eight steps:
1. Click on the “Download” button below;
2. Save the file to your computer;
3. Extract and move the .ex4 file into the following folder : meta traderexpertsindicators;
4. Restart your Metatrader platform;
5. Click the “Indicators” button in Metatrader toolbar;
6. Select “Custom”;
7. Search and select “NZ_2MACustomTF;
8. Adjust settings or press OK to add the indicator to your selected chart; This MT4 Forex tool has a set expiry data. To reactivate it later, please place a sent key file to MQLFilesAtoZ LicenseProduct Code
Note: Forex NZ_2MACustomTF indicator was developed by third-party. AtoZ Markets doesn’t carry copyrights over this trading tool.