You can now download the Money Meter Indicator for MT5 for free on the AtoZ Markets indicators gallery.
The Money Meter MT5 Indicator is a handy risk assessment tool for short term traders. It displays the cost levels above and beneath a selected zero level. A cost level is the amount of money that will be made or lost if a position is opened with a defined lot from the zero level.
The indicator will start calculating from the current market price. This is the zero level. However, if you input a specific value in the zero_price parameter, the indicator will compute from that price.
Currency Pairs: any
Trading Session: any
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT5 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT5>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader5 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select the “Money Meter Indicator for MT5” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by Jack. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.