You can now download MACD Stoch Indicator for MT5 for free on AtoZ Markets indicators gallery.
The Stoch and the moving average convergence divergence (MACD) are two indicators that work well together. When using the Stoch oscillator and MACD together, you should always look for bullish crossovers that occur within two days of each other. MACD should cross slightly after the Stoch line. Otherwise, a false price trend indication might appear.
It has eight adjustable parameters:
- Stochastic period
- Smoothing – smoothing period
- Signal period – signal line period
- Fast EMA period
- Slow EMA period
- Applied price
- Overbought – overbought level
- Oversold – oversold level
Currency Pairs: any
Trading Session: any
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT5 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT5>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader5 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select “MACD Stoch Indicator for MT5 ” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by Jack. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.