This strategy focuses on entering the market after the retracements or contractions have ended, as shown by MACD histograms.
We will first use our trend direction filters. These will serve as our EMA for both the 14- and 50 periods.
The opposite strategy is used for our sell trades.
- 14 EEMA: Green
- 50: EMA: Brown
- MACD: default parameters
Currency pairs: any
Trade Session: any
How do I download and install an indicator?
These steps are required to install the indicator onto your MT4 platform.
- At the bottom of this post, click on the " Download indicator" button.
- Save the file to your hard drive.
- Move the files to the MT4>Indicator directory in the MetaTrader4 software program file directory.
- Start your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to " Indiators."
- To apply the template, select " MACD retrace Forex Trading Strategy".
NOTE: T. Morris developed this indicator. AtoZ Markets has no copyrights to this trading tool.