Popular forex indicators include moving averages, relative strength index (RSI) and average true range (ATR). A forex trader must choose the indicators that fit his or her trading strategy.
How to trade with GRF Leading Edge Indicator
Buy signal: when the price touches bottom turkuaz or red line of the indicator, the trend starts to change its direction from bearish to bullish.
Sell signal: when the price touches top turkuaz or red line of the indicator the trend starts to change its direction from bullish to bearish.
Warning: Although the Pirson Indicator is easy to read, it should not be solely relied on to make an entry.
How to Download GRF Leading Edge Indicator
To use the GRF Leading Edge custom indicator use take the following steps:
1. Click on Download button above
2. Save the mq4 file into the following folder : meta traderexpertsindicators
3. Restart your Metatrader platform
4. Click "Indicators" button in Metatrader toolbar
5. Select "Custom"
6. Search and select GRF Leading Edge custom Indicator in "Custom" list
7. Adjust settings or press OK to add the indicator to your selected chart
Do you have a reliable indicator or EA? Would you like to share it with our users?