You can now download the GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy for free on AtoZ Markets indicators gallery.
This strategy works on a 1 minute or higher timeframe and is applicable to any currency pairs. This strategy uses various EMAs or Exponential Moving Average in different settings. Though it uses EMAs, it still needs help from other indicators for confirmation.
GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicators and template. The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals. GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Forex Indicators used:
- Ema (60,50, 45, 40, 35, 30 GMMA Short), (3,5,8,10,12,15 GMMA LONG)
- SMC Scalper Candles
Currency Pair: any
How to trade with GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy?
- GMMA long identified with the color Deep Sky must cross GMMA sell red.
- EMAAngle is greater than 0.33
- Place an Buy order when the prices retraces on the EMA5.
- EMAAngle is less than < -0.33
- Place an sell order when the price retraces on the EMA5.
- Place stop loss on the level of the EMA 30.
- Take profit at the pivot level.
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select “GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by T. Morris. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.