Fischer Mod is an old scalping strategy designed for MT4 with personalized indicator. The timeframe must be 5 minutes or higher. The advised currency pairs to trade are major pairs. Fischer Mod Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicators and template. The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Fischer Forex Scalping Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics that are invisible to the naked eye.
- nonlag dot ma
- FX Fischer mod
Timeframe: 5 Minutes or higher.
Currency Pairs: any major pairs.
Trading Session: any
How to trade with Fischer Mod Forex Scalping Strategy?
For Buy entry:
- Enter long when the blue points and three indexes below gives the same color.
- Exit position when you reach 30 pips or when blue dots turn to red.
- Set stop loss 2 pips under the nearest support.
For Buy entry:
- Enter short when three red dots and the index below gives the same color.
- Exit position when you reach 30 pips or when red turns to blue.
- Set stop loss 2 pips above the nearest resistance levels.
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on the “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into the MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select the “Fischer Mod Forex Scalping Strategy” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by T. Morris. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.