Fibo Machine Pro is a relatively new indicator in the market which tells you where to enter and exit a trade for maximum profit by displaying levels based on Fibonacci retracements. The Fibo Machine Pro indicator is designed to work on M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1 timeframes. It does not no repaint. And has higher profitability with EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCHF, and USDCAD currency pairs.
Trading with Fibo Machine Pro
Fibo Machine Pro has a user-friendly interface. On the upper left corner, the indicator displays precise target levels, trend direction, and event time until the next candle. In addition, entry-level, stop loss level and three take profits levels are displayed on your chart. Therefore, it boils down to your preference and trading experience which one to use as taking profit level.
Safe Take Profit: This level is suitable for traders who are either new to Forex, Fibonacci analysis or are testing out the indicator. It offers a safe and controlled trading strategy.
Medium Take Profit: This is the natural progression from the safe take profit level and is a level to aim for in order to achieve the highest profitability by using the correct Risk/Reward ratio.
Aggressive Take Profit: This level should be used only if an underlying trend based on your personal analysis aligns with the entered setup. Or is otherwise technically correct.
Fibo Machine Pro download
To download your indicator use the “Download” button at the bottom.
How do you install an EA on MT4?
In order to install an EA on MT4, you need to follow the following steps:
1. Click on Download button below;
2. Save the file to your computer;
3. Go on your MT4, press FILE then OPEN Data Folder;
4. In the New Opening window, click and open MQL4 and then click and open the indicator folder;
5. Copy paste the FiboMachinePro.ex4 file in the indicator folder, and not the expert folder;
6. Restart your Metatrader platform;
7. Click “Indicators” button in Metatrader toolbar;
8. Select “Custom”;
9. Search and select “FiboMachinePro.ex4”;
10. Adjust settings or press OK to add the indicator to your selected chart;
Note: Forex Predictor V2 indicator is developed by Karl Dittmann and was sent by an AtoZ Markets follower from Russia, Fiodar. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.
Do you have a reliable indicator or EA? Would you like to share it with our users?