You can now download the DSS Bressert Forex Trading Strategy for free on AtoZ Markets indicators gallery.
The DSS Bressert Forex Trading Strategy is based on two oscillating indicators. One confirms the trend while the other confirms the overbought and oversold territories. By combining these two indicators, the probability of a winning setup is increased.
The Bressert indicator is an oscillating indicator with a similar configuration and characteristic as the stochastic oscillators. Just like the stochastic oscillator, it also has the fast and slow lines, and it also has the overbought and oversold areas. Its difference, however, is its smoothened characteristic. Unlike the stochastic oscillator that plots highly responsive lines, the Bressert indicator is much smoother.
How to trade with DSS Bressert Forex Trading Strategy?
The Buy Setup – Entries, Stop Losses & Exits
To initiate buy orders, the following rules must be met:
- The EMAOsMA indicator is crossing up the zero line indicating that price is being pressured up
- Both lines of the Bressert indicator is above the 50-line indicating that the market sentiment is bullish, but is not yet near the overbought territory
- A gold arrow pointing up appears on the price chart indicating the entry candle
Stop Loss: The stop loss should be placed a few pips below the latest minor swing low.
Exit: To exit the trade, the trade should be manually closed as the Bressert indicator’s red line crosses the blue line going down. This should indicate that the market’s bullish bias is either losing steam or may soon reverse.
The Sell Setup – Entries, Exits and Stop Losses
To enter a sell trade using this strategy, the following rules should be met:
- The EMAOsMA indicator is crossing down the zero lines indicating that price is being pressured down
- Both lines of the Bressert indicator is below the 50-line indicating that the market sentiment is bearish, but is not yet near the oversold territory.
- A dark green arrow pointing down appears on the price chart indicating the entry candle
Stop Loss: The stop loss should be placed just a few pips above the most recent minor swing high.
Exit: To take profits, the trade should be manually closed as soon as the Bressert indicator’s red line is crossing the blue line.
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the post.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select “DSS Bressert Forex Trading Strategy” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by FxKings. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.