Cross EMA100 Forex Trading Strategy is now available for download on AtoZ Markets gallery .
This strategy relies on trades based upon the agreement of the intermediate, long-term trend or the short-term signal provided by the QQE indicator.
We will use the 100 Exponential Moving average (EMA) to determine our long-term or intermediate trend. This moving average parameter is very popular with traders. Many traders use it to guide their trades. We increase our chances to make profitable trades by trading in the same direction of the majority of the market.
We will only take buy trades if the price is higher than the 100 EMA. We will not take sell trades if the price falls below 100 EMA.
Our short-term trend signal will be determined based on the QQE's location relative to its midline (50). It would be foolish to take any trade that QQE exceeds 50, or sell when it is below 50. The price may reverse at any time, especially if the trend is long-term and has been overextended. We will trade only when the QQE crosses fifty in the direction the long-term trend based upon the 100 EMA.
How do I download and install an indicator?
These steps are required to install the indicator onto your MT4 platform.
- At the bottom of your screen, click on the " download indicator" button.
- Save the file to your hard drive.
- Move the files to the MT4>Indicator directory in the MetaTrader4 software program file directory.
- Start your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to " Indiators."
- To apply the template " Cross EMA100 Forex trading strategy", click on it.
T. Morris developed this indicator. AtoZ Markets has no copyrights to this trading tool.