You can now download the Connors RSI MT5 Indicator for free on the AtoZ Markets indicators gallery.
It has six input parameters:
- RSI period – calculation period
- Pulse RCI period – impulse RSI period
- Percent rank period – range of calculating the change rate in %
- Applied price
- Overbought – overbought level
- Oversold – oversold level
Currency Pairs: any
Trading Session: any
Want to trade using Connors RSI MT5 indicator with a reliable broker? Open a free account with AtoZ Markets approved forex brokers:
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT5 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT5>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader5 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select the “Connors RSI MT5 Indicator” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by Jack. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.
Should you trade using Connors RSI MT5 indicator on your own at all?
Before you start trading with Connors RSI MT5 indicator , you'll want to read this.
Our in-house trading expert Dr Yury Safronau, PhD in Economic Sciences, gives you daily his best forex, metals, and cryptocurrencies to buy and sell signals right now.
His trading strategies which are based on non-linear dynamic models have achieved more than 65 000 pips of profits since 2015. And right now there are some very strong buy and sell signals across several markets you don't want to miss.
Want to see which ones?