You can now download the Connors RSI MT5 Indicator for free on the AtoZ Markets indicators gallery.
It has six input parameters:
- RSI period – calculation period
- Pulse RCI period – impulse RSI period
- Percent rank period – range of calculating the change rate in %
- Applied price
- Overbought – overbought level
- Oversold – oversold level
Currency Pairs: any
Trading Session: any
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT5 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT5>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader5 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select the “Connors RSI MT5 Indicator” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by Jack. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.