You can now download the Averages Composite Trend MT5 Indicator for free on the AtoZ Markets indicators gallery.
Averages Composite Trend MT5 Indicator is taking a series of averages and calculates differences between the fastest of the specified and the rest. The result is taken as a trend.
You can use up to 256 averages for compositing the trend. But in practice, due to limitation of parameter input length, it depends on what periods are you using and how many periods are you going to allow to enter in the period parameter.
The averages that can be used are the standard average types:
- Simple moving average (SMA)
- Exponential moving average (EMA)
- Smoothed moving average (SMMA)
- Linear weighted moving average (LWMA)
Currency Pairs: any
Trading Session: any
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT5 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT5>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader5 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select the “Averages Composite Trend MT5 Indicator” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by Jack. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.