Using Any MT4 indicator in multiple timeframes
- Select the timeframes to be displayed (M1 to Monthly)
- Define the width (number of bars) for each timeframe box
- Alert pop up/sound/email/push
- Activate/deactivate the alert directly on the chart
- Modify all the colors
- all usual settings of the standard indicator
- Moving Averages: price crosses MA and/or two MAs cross
- MACD: histogram crosses signal line and/or histogram crosses 0 line
- Stochastic: stoch crosses signal and/or stoch crosses in/out OBOS zones
- RSI: RSI crosses in/out OBOS zones
- CCI: CCI crosses defined level and/or CCI cross 0 line
- Average True Range: ATR reverses
- ADX: ADX, +DI/-DI crosses defined level and/or +DI crosses –DI
- WPR: WPR crosses in/out OBOS zones
- Momentum: momentum reverses
- Parabolic SAR: PSAR reverses
- Fractals: fractals reverses
- Envelopes: price crosses upper/lower bands
- Bollinger Bands: price crosses middle band and/or upper/lower bands
- Standard Deviation: Standard deviation reverses
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo: price crosses cloud and/or Tenkan crosses Kijun
- OsMA: histogram crosses 0 line
- DeMarker: DeMarker crosses in/out OBOS zones
- Bulls Power: histogram crosses 0 line
- Bears Power: histogram crosses 0 line
- Awesome Oscillator: AO reverses (color change) and/or 0 line cross
- Accelerator Oscillator: AC reverses (color change) and/or 0 line cross
- RVI: RVI crosses signal and/or RVI crosses 0 line
- Force Index: FI crosses 0 line
- Money Flow Index: MFI crosses in/out OBOS zones
- Volumes: Volume reverses (color change)
- On Balance Volume: OBV reverses
Like this MT4 indicator and want to try it out? Do it with an AtoZ Approved broker for free:
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on the “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the post.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into the MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select the template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by our subscriber. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.
Should you use the MT4 indicator in multiple timeframes on your own at all?
Before you start trading with this MT4 indicator in multiple timeframes, you'll want to read this.
Our in-house trading expert Dr Yury Safronau, PhD in Economic Sciences, gives you daily his best forex, metals, and cryptocurrencies to buy and sell signals right now.
His trading strategies which are based on non-linear dynamic models have achieved more than 65 000 pips of profits since 2015. And right now there are some very strong buy and sell signals across several markets you don't want to miss.
Want to see which ones?