Any MT4 indicator in multiple timeframes provides all the standard Indicators in your platform to display in sub-window multiple time frames of the same indicator. But the display isn’t like a simple MT4 indicator. This is the real display of the indicator on its timeframe.
Using Any MT4 indicator in multiple timeframes
- Select the timeframes to be displayed (M1 to Monthly)
- Define the width (number of bars) for each timeframe box
- Alert pop up/sound/email/push
- Activate/deactivate the alert directly on the chart
- Modify all the colors
- all usual settings of the standard indicator
- Moving Averages: price crosses MA and/or two MAs cross
- MACD: histogram crosses signal line and/or histogram crosses 0 line
- Stochastic: stoch crosses signal and/or stoch crosses in/out OBOS zones
- RSI: RSI crosses in/out OBOS zones
- CCI: CCI crosses defined level and/or CCI cross 0 line
- Average True Range: ATR reverses
- ADX: ADX, +DI/-DI crosses defined level and/or +DI crosses –DI
- WPR: WPR crosses in/out OBOS zones
- Momentum: momentum reverses
- Parabolic SAR: PSAR reverses
- Fractals: fractals reverses
- Envelopes: price crosses upper/lower bands
- Bollinger Bands: price crosses middle band and/or upper/lower bands
- Standard Deviation: Standard deviation reverses
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo: price crosses cloud and/or Tenkan crosses Kijun
- OsMA: histogram crosses 0 line
- DeMarker: DeMarker crosses in/out OBOS zones
- Bulls Power: histogram crosses 0 line
- Bears Power: histogram crosses 0 line
- Awesome Oscillator: AO reverses (color change) and/or 0 line cross
- Accelerator Oscillator: AC reverses (color change) and/or 0 line cross
- RVI: RVI crosses signal and/or RVI crosses 0 line
- Force Index: FI crosses 0 line
- Money Flow Index: MFI crosses in/out OBOS zones
- Volumes: Volume reverses (color change)
- On Balance Volume: OBV reverses
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on the “Download Indicator” button located at the bottom of the post.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select the template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by our subscriber. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.