WPR overbought oversold trading system uses trend momentum. Download WPR Overbought Oversold trading software for free and try it on a demo account.
How do you trade with the WPR Overbought and Oversold trading system
It is best to use the trading system intraday, and preferably within the M30 timeframe. It can be used on any major Forex pair, Index, or Commodity. WPR Overbought Oversold trading systems consists of:
- WPR Overbought Oversold Trading System, alerts (4 periods); Trend Magic and Stochastic (2.3,3,3); Commodity Channel index (14) optional; ADR1.
When trading with the WPR Overbought Oversold System, one of the most important rules is to trade in the Trend Magic direction.
Buy or sell conditions: If Stochastic bounces from below 30 and crosses upwards, then look for the green arrow at the WPR Overbought Oversold Entry. You can also ignore the arrow signals to trade based upon the Trend Magic indicator's direction on a longer and more current timeframe. You must have the same conditions as for the red Trend Magic line to sell condition.
Exit position You may set take profit at a nearby support/resistance level or ADR level or Fibonacci pivot levels. You should set a stop loss of 10 pip from the entry bar level.
Download 3 SMA Pip Machine
Click the button at the bottom to download the WPR Overbought Oversold trading software.
Make your own EA or indicator
AtoZ team can help you create your custom indicator/EA. Please let them know and describe the tool. You can also find other indicators and EAs in our database.
How can you install an indicator in MT4?
To install this indicator on your M4 you will need:
1. To download WPR Overbought and Oversold trading systems, click on the " Download” button.
2. Save the file to your computer
3. Move the files to another folder.
4. Start your Metatrader platform.
5. In Metatrader's toolbar, click " templates"
6. Choose " WPR overbought. Oversold trading system" to apply to your chart.
Note: Overbought Oversold trading systems were sent from Russia Oleg by an AtoZMarkets follower. This trading tool is not owned by AtoZ Markets.