RSI Trend Manager Forex system is a slow trend-momentum Trading System which works best on 15M, 30M, 1H and 4H time frames and any currency pair.
Using RSI Trend Manager Forex system
The trading system is based on two indicators which signify buying and selling signal. It uses Flat trend RSI AND trend manager indicators for finding the signals.
RSI Trend Manager Forex system
Buying signal: Blue lines under the candles + Blue bars on the separated window indicator.
- For example: Once you see a blue line and a blue bar, that means the current trend is up trend. Open “buy” order.
- Stop loss can be a fixed number, for example: 50 pips for 1H time frame and 75 pips for the 4H chart.
- Stop loss can also be based on support and resistance levels.
- Fixed number for each trade. Example, 65 pips for the 1H chart and 95 pips on 4H chart.
- Opposite signal. Example, if the current opened trade is a sell trade then close it when you get a buy signal.
- You can also use support and resistance, pivot points or Fibonacci levels.
Download RSI Trend Manager Forex and Trading system
Create your own custom EA or indicator
If you would like to create your own custom indicator or an EA, please contact AtoZ team saying “I want to create my own EA/indicator,” and describing your desired tool. Also, don’t miss out on various other indicators and EAs you can find in our Free Forex Strategies database.
How do you install an indicator?
In order to install RSI Trend Manager Forex system on your MT4, you need to: 1. Click on “Download” button above to download RSI Trend Manager Forex system; 2. Save the file to your computer; 3. Extract and move the files into ; 4. Restart your Metatrader platform; 5. Navigate to “Templates”; 6. And select “RSI Trend Manager Forex system” template to apply it on the chart; Note: RSI Trend Manager Forex system was developed by Marco and sent by an AtoZforex follower from Norway, Kristoffer. AtoZforex does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.