You can now download the Forex multi stochastic trading system for free on AtoZ Markets indicators gallery. This trading strategy focuses on trading when the two indicators are showing extreme opposite values. When both the fast and slow stochastics are at or near the designated limit values, it signals a trading opportunity.
It can work at any time as long as you realize that you can't just take every color change of the matrix in slower periods. Moreover, you can use this indicator for all markets (forex, commodities, stocks, indices, and others) and in any timeframes. However, it is recommended to use it in 30 min or higher timeframe.
How to trade with the Multi Stochastic Trading System?
Forex Multi Stochastic Trading System is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and template. The essence of this forex system is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals. Forex Multi Stochastic Trading System provides an opportunity to detect various patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
- Matrix Changes color and the bar closes. This will be the signal candle (the indicator doesn’t repaint)
- The price improves by at least 1 pip of the Signal candle.
- If you use the Stochastic then at least one needs to be in your direction.
Exits are the most important thing in trading as that is where you as a trader decide if the opportunity is still present. Exits help use to lock in profits and reduce risk by moving Stop losses and many other things.
- TP1 = + 3 or greater or if you decide to make it smaller because PA is not looking good.
- TP2 = + 6 or greater but you will always try and get the best price for it.
- TP1 = +6 or bigger
- TP2 = +12 or bigger or if there is a reversal signal
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select “Forex Multi stochastic trading system” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by Tim Morris. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.
This indicator was updated on 30th April 2019