Trend lines and support/resistance levels are probably the most common instruments of technical analysis in Forex. In this webinar, Yury Safronau will take you through the theory of horizontal support and resistance levels and trend lines.
He will teach you, how they are built correctly and how they should be applied to trade price bounces and retests.
- What support/resistance levels are?
- How to find support/resistance levels?
- Finding entries at support/resistance
- What is a trend line?
- How to build a trend line?
- The 5 rules of trend lines
- How to use trend lines in trading?
- Q&A session about Support/resistance levels and trend lines
About Yury Safronau
Yury Safronau is the Chief Currency Strategist at AtoZMarkets.com. He an independent strategist, trader, private equity manager, co-founder of Target Signals, Chief Currency Strategist at AtoZ Forex and the author of a number of scientific trading theories, who has a PhD degree in Finance.
He focuses on the foreign exchange market from a technical analysis perspective. His insights on currencies and commodities have won him several #1 rankings in his region.