RSI Trend Manager Forex system is a slow trend-momentum Trading System which works best on 15M, 30M, 1H and 4H time frames and any currency pair.RSI Trend Manager Forex system, Currency pair: AUDUSD, Time period: M30 (click to zoom)
Using RSI Trend Manager Forex systemThe trading system is based on two indicators which signify buying and selling signal. It uses Flat trend RSI AND trend manager indicators for finding the signals.
RSI Trend Manager Forex systemBuying signal: Blue lines under the candles + Blue bars on the separated window indicator.
- For example: Once you see a blue line and a blue bar, that means the current trend is up trend. Open “buy” order.
- Stop loss can be a fixed number, for example: 50 pips for 1H time frame and 75 pips for the 4H chart.
- Stop loss can also be based on support and resistance levels.
- Fixed number for each trade. Example, 65 pips for the 1H chart and 95 pips on 4H chart.
- Opposite signal. Example, if the current opened trade is a sell trade then close it when you get a buy signal.
- You can also use support and resistance, pivot points or Fibonacci levels.
Download RSI Trend Manager Forex and Trading system
You can download RSI Trend Manager Forex system for free by clicking the “Download” button located at the top right corner.