GBE Prime Review
GBE Prime, a trademark of GBE brokers Ltd., was launched to focus exclusively on the GBEs' institutional business. GBE was first founded as a retail broker by industry veterans but has evolved significantly in higher institutional business since mid-2015. The combination of existing knowledge in the retail sector and the expertise acquired in the institutional sector in recent years ensures that each retail broker has a thorough understanding of its all needs. It is about currency and CFD liquidity.
GBE Prime gives CFD cryptocurrency liquidity to its acknowledged clients. More than 10 of the most famous cryptocurrency pairs are accessible at GBE Prime. GBE only uses regulated sources of liquidity to ensure maximum security for its customers. Customers can connect to three global liquidity servers: London, New York, and Tokyo. One of the main advantages of GBE Prime's cryptocurrency liquidity service is that it offers the customer the ability to connect through a fast and reliable FIX API connection.
There are two essential advantages of trading crypto-currencies as CFD products through a regulated provider over cryptographic exchanges. There is no possibility of being hacked, and crypto-currencies cannot be stolen. All crypto-currencies can also be traded "short".
Why Get Crypto Cash From GBE Prime?
- GBE Prime is a licensed liquidity provider.
- There are more than ten popular cryptocurrency pairs.
- Competitive leverage.
- Tight commissions and spreads.
- Ultra-fast execution - critical for these volatile assets.
- MT4 based on cryptocurrency trading allowing both long and short positions.
Thanks to their German branch, they can guarantee their customers the best understanding of the excellent customer support service. It's their concept to provide the fastest and most qualified answers to all their clients' and prospects' questions. They are open-minded, honest, confident, and transparent.
Institutional Commercial Support (24/5)
+49 40 605 90 10 30
Products and Services
GBE Prime offers more than ten pairs of cryptocurrencies electronically. In addition to GBE provides individual, tailor-made product setups for customers on demand. You can trade these excellent products via phone orders.
FIX 4.4 API - Better Connectivity To Their Corporate Efx Hubs
GBE Prime offers its customers the ability to customize individual liquidity pools through the FIX API connection. You can enjoy ultra-low latency access through an access point to their liquidity centers in Equinix LD4, NY4, and TY3. Here are some technological facts, valid for all GBE Prime business hubs:
- Tight prices and aggregate and deep liquidities (banks and non-banks).Real access to the market 24 hours a day.
- It is an independent platform, standardized FIX 4.4 API.
- The best access points of Equinix is in London, New York, and Tokyo.
- The average execution time of orders is 31 milliseconds.
- Central access points to their prime liquidity and feeds.
- They are sourced directly from tier 1 banks and leading non-bank liquidity sites.
- All available instruments, eFX and CFDs.
- They had High end, ALGO, and HFT ready.
- All styles of trading are welcome.
- Zero markup, clean interbank differences
- Perfect for: automated trading systems, asset managers, retail brokers, and proprietary trading companies
GBE Prime Is A Reliable And Scalable Partner
As you can see from the technological facts above, at GBE Prime, they work exclusively with right state-of-the-art technology. To ensure you have access to the best possible infrastructure, they partnered with PrimeXM as a technology provider, the industry leader in liquidity aggregation tools, and MT4 bridge technology. PrimeXM's dedicated network, established in global trade hot spots, Equinix Data Centers in London (LD4), New York (NY4), and Tokyo (TY3). It allows them to offer you the best Trading experience, the most reliable. Sophisticated fail-over protection systems support them for you and your customers.
GBE Prime offers competitive leverage and tight spreads and commissions. It can offer renouncing agreements to its customers. The advantage of these agreements is that no collateral needs should be deposited in the margin with GBE Prime. By entering into either a three-way agreement (when it is the same PB) or a four-way agreement (2 PB, GBE Prime, and customer as a credit taker), they accept terms and a daily net open position limit.
GBE Prime offers market access to a wide range of Level 1 banks, non-bank liquidity providers, and ECNs. Aggregated bank liquidity flows are primarily from Deutsche Bank, CITI, Barclays, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Nomura, Goldman Sachs, Credit Swiss, UBS, BNP, HSBC, Royal Bank of Scotland, Commerzbank, ANZ, RBC Royal Bank and State. Street. In addition to bank liquidity, GBE Prime works with well-known non-bank liquidity providers XTX, Citadel, and Virtu. Besides, GBE funds the following elements: EBS, Currenex, FXAll, Hotspot, Bloomberg Tradebook FX, and Fast match.
Latest Service Provider News
GBE Prime has formed as an investment company to attract institutional and high-profile retail clients. Below we have highlighted some of the latest news on GBE Prime.
- APRIL 23, 2019: GBE Prime shared that they are now joining with oneZero's EcoSystem.
- JULY 5, 2019: GBE brokers announces white label services for MetaTrader 5.
Visit GBE Prime to learn more about their aggregated institutional first level liquidity.