Recently the Fed has announced the start of virtually unlimited Quantitative Easing (QE). But what is the impact of QE on the U.S dollar (USD)?
The impact of Quantitative Easing on the USD
- EUR long 74K vs 61K long last week. Longs increased by 13k
- GBP long 5K vs 11K long last week. Longs trimmed by 6K
- JPY long 18K vs 24K long last week. Longs trimmed by 6K
- CHF long 5K vs 5K long last week. No change in the current week.
- AUD short 31k vs 25K short last week. Shorts increased by 6K
- NZD short 16K vs 16K short last week. No change in the current week.
- CAD short 22k vs 29K short last week. Shorts trimmed by 7K
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 58% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work. You should also consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. For more information please refer to HYCM’s Risk Disclosure. Learn more about HYCM.