27 June, AtoZForex – The markets around the world are still in shock after the unexpected EU referendum results in the UK, which saw the majority of Britons voted for a Brexit. As a consequence, the worse GBP performance has been recorded since the cable crash of the Black Wednesday. After the turbulent weekend, the post Brexit market environment remains in chaos, especially from the market movement perspective. This has triggered the concerns of the traders about their brokers. Hence, AtoZForex has reached out to ICM Capital for their opinion.
In an interview with Samer Fakhridden, the Operations Manager at ICM Capital, more clarity has been provided upon Post Brexit ICM Capital operations.
Q1: What was the biggest achievement for ICM Capital in the 48 hours after the EU referendum results?
– Maintaining our goal to offer our clients the best possible service during any market conditions.
Q2: Which risk management precaution did ICM Capital take?
– Following the exchanges and LPs trading conditions and making sure all clients are aware of them.
Q3: How did ICM Capital platform react as the Brexit news hit the market? Did you face any lack of liquidity?
– Our prices were 100% up to date with the main exchanges and LPs. Liquidity and the ability to execute any trade was always there.
Q4: Are you able to share any insights about your clients’ operations? Can you share the average lot size entered for GBPUSD and the average profit loss for this pair?
– Unfortunately we cannot share this kind of information.
Q5: What are the most traded instruments for ICM Capital at the moment?
– Gold and GBPJPY.
Q6: Which Brexit risk aversion action will ICM Capital take for this week?
– We will make sure all the exposure is covered and following the new trading conditions of the exchanges and LPs.
Q7: What are your expectations for this week? How will the EU leaders react to Brexit?
– It was a shock and I believe the EU leaders will take their time to decide how to deal with this unexpected scenario but at the same time the EU leaders must not show any hesitation dealing with this as they need to show that they are still strong despite the Brexit.
Q8: Do you have any recommendations for traders?
– Focus on your trades and learn to love small losses.
Thank you for your time and input Samer Fakhridden. We are happy to deliver the news about brokers’ performance after the recent historic trading day, where AtoZForex followers have been able to stay on top of the market news.
Through this interview, ICM Capital has been able to provide the public more clarity about their operations, performance and risk management activities in the last 48 hours. If you are curious about the current situation of the other brokers and their opinion of the current market, please check AtoZForex’s list of Forex Brokers Post Brexit operations and risk management activities.
Do you have more questions for ICM Capital? Don’t hesitate to post the question in the comment section below.