29 July, AtoZForex, Lagos – Exness, another leading Fx brokerage outfit has released its trading metrics for the month of April, 2015. The report shows the trading volumes, client withdrawals and agents' commissions covering the period 1 April to 30 June 2015.
The firm has recorded impressive results for the second quarter of the year, reporting trading volumes aggregating over US$660 billion, an increase of US$111 billion on Q1 2015. This puts the broker as one of the biggest firms in the industry, with the report verified and signed by Deloitte.
Further more, Exness Q2 results shows:
- trading volumes reach US$232 billion last month, surpassing the previous record of US$217.63 billion set in May.
- Client withdrawals, which is a reflection of profit taken, stood at US$63.2 million over the last quarter, an increase of 26% on Q1.
Deloitte stated that in their opinion, the calculations have been prepared, in all material respects, in accordance with the applicable criteria model for the period from 1 April 2015 to 30 June 2015. According to the criteria model, the calculations for the total trading volume, total agents’ commissions and total clients’ withdrawals for the period from 1 April 2015 to 30 June 20115 are:
- Total trading volumes: $660.5 billion;
- Total agents’ commissions: $9.6 million;
- Total clients’ withdrawals: $63.2 million.
George Tsaparillas, Director of Global Strategy and Business Development of EXNESS, said: “Our continued strong performance this year is built on a foundation of trust and recognition from our clients. The increasing numbers of people who are looking to our platform is testament both to our diverse product offering and ongoing commitment to transparency in trading.”