The Belize’s IFSC has published a list of financial service providers that are no longer licensed to operate in the country.
February 11, 2019 | AtoZ Markets – The International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) in Belize has recently issued a list of Forex brokers, asset managers and binary option brokers whose license to operate in the country have been revoked. This announcement took effect from 1st January 2019. IFSC has therefore warned that any professional investment services provided by these firms to Belize’s clients, without proper authorization, would be considered a criminal offence. The commission however, has not given any all-inclusive reasoning for revoking these firms’ licenses.
The List of Affected Firms
The commission, which has had its own share of unlicensed firms operating within its jurisdiction has now published the domain names of these firms which are as follow.
- Agros Investments Limited
- Allied Asset AG (Belize) Limited
- Alpha Capital Management Limited
- Always Rich Global Limited
- Arosemena and Diaz Trust (Belize) Limited
- ATC Services (Belize) Ltd.
- Belize Offshore Formation Limited
- Belize Offshore Incorporation Limited
- Belize Offshore Solutions Limited
- Bluemax Global Ltd.
- Bondex Global Limited
- BP Global Limited
- Capital Market Solutions Inc.
- Choice Trust Limited
- CST Financial Services Ltd.
- Delwyn Trading Limited
- E-Pay Services Limited
- Financials Worldwide Inc.
- Finpro Holdings Inc.
- FirstFX Global Limited
- Fort Financial Services Ltd.
- FX4WIN International Limited
- FXGroup International Ltd.
- G.E.B. Global Equity Brokers (Belize) Limited
- Georgetown Administrative Services Limited
- Green Investment House Corp.
- IFA FX Ltd.
- IIG Ltd.
- IPCTRADE INC.
- Keyforce Management Limited
- Marigold Global Markets Corporation
- Marilyn Williams
- Maxi Services (Belize) Ltd.
- MB Trust Limited
- Mercury Limited
- NPBFX Limited
- OR Capital Ltd.
- OWA Trust Ltd.
- Pacific 2000 Securities Ltd.
- PMA Agents Limited
- Remit Now International Limited
- Safe Gold International (Belize) Limited
- Salma Markets Companies Corp.
- Sandpiper Investments Limited
- Servicios Bursátiles Internacionales Ltd
- Stephen L. Thompson
- Tyrsis Trust Limited
- ZB Forex Ltd.
In a world where there is a high growing demand for digital assets, institutions and financial commissions are making adjustments on their policies. Most forex brokers have added cryptocurrencies to the list of their instruments. The Belize’s financial watchdog, has joined its counterparts in other countries in monitoring and accessing companies that are involved in crypto-related activities. Just recently, Alpari closed down its subsidiaries in Belize.
Did we miss something? Please share with us in the comment box below.