3-5 March Bitcoin price prediction – BTCUSD technical outlook


Bitcoin is ending on a bullish mood this week after gaining about 22% so far. How likely will BTC perform next week? The following 3-5 March Bitcoin price prediction forecast BTCUSD based on Elliott wave theory.

03 February, AtoZForex – After peaking with a clear impulse wave at nearly $11800, it was expected that price would falter. The impulse wave started from the $6000 low. These are indications that BTCUSD will rally in the medium term. It means investors could have gained more confidence. A 3-wave correction often follows an impulse wave in the opposite direction.

In the last update, we expected the dip to continue to $8000 or slightly above.  The chart below was used.

23-25 February Bitcoin Elliott wave analysis BTCUSD Elliott wave analysis, H1 (click to zoom)

The bullish drive from $6000 to $11750 was impulsive. A 3-wave bearish correction is forming as expected. This correction is expected to continue to $8000 or its neighborhood. What price does afterward will be very important to full bullish recovery. The expectation is that after the dip, price would rally further and head toward $20000 top.

What happened afterward? The correction that happened was so shallow as price resumed upside. This week, BTC has gained more than 20% in a move that may result in the continuation of the bullish move.

3-5 March Bitcoin price prediction: what next?

3-5 March Bitcoin price prediction BTCUSD Elliott wave analysis, H1 (click to zoom)

What was labelled as wave b is looking to break above $11700 high.If price breaks above this high, this forecast is no more valid. Two things are likely to happen afterward – a strong third wave  bullish force toward $20000 or price morphing into a diagonal pattern.

Preferably, I think wave 2 is incomplete.  The last update scenario is not invalid yet despite a strong wave b. Price could fall next week toward $8000 before it picks up for wave 3. The chances of the expected dip drops significantly if price breaks above $11800. If I would buy, I would wait for a further dip to $8000. If I would sell, I would wait for price to break below wave a-b rising trendline.

Do you have other views in contrast to the ones listed or you want to compliment them further? let’s know by your comment below.

Don’t forget to share this analysis with people that matter to you.

 

 

    Share Your Opinion, Write a Comment