You can now download the Triple Bollinger Bands Forex Indicator for free on AtoZ Markets indicators gallery. A Triple Bollinger Band Forex Indicator is a technical analysis tool defined by a set of lines plotted two standard deviations (positively and negatively) away from a simple moving average (SMA) of the security's price but can be adjusted to user preferences.
There are three lines that compose Bollinger Bands: A simple moving average (middle band) and an upper and lower band. The upper and lower bands are typically 2 standard deviations from a 20-day SMA but can be modified.
Triple Bollinger Bands Forex Indicator works well on 15M, 30M, 1H, and 4H time frames and any currency pair.
How to trade with Triple Bollinger Bands Forex Indicator?
The Triple Bollinger Bands shows you 3 Bollinger Bands indicator at once. You can set the deviation of each band individually.
- Periods: Set the indicators period
- Deviation 1/2/3: Set the deviation of each band
- Applied Price: The applied price of the bands
- Shift: The shift of the bands
How to download and install an indicator?
In order to install the indicator on your MT4 platform, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Indicator” button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Extract and move the files into MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- Navigate to “Indicators.”
- And select “Triple Bollinger Bands Forex Indicator” template to apply it on the chart.
Note: This indicator was developed by quivofx. AtoZ Markets does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.