Have you always wanted to invest in Bitcoin? But you don’t know where to start and doubt on the safety of such investments? Join the exclusive webinar with Dr. Safronau, a PhD in Finance, who has over 15 years of experience in the financial markets and trading cryptocurrencies since it came out in 2009.
Dr. Safronau will teach you in this live session what Bitcoin is all about. Also, he will show you how to safely buy Bitcoin and why it is important to work with an EU licensed company.
The event will take place online for free on Jun 4, 2021 11:00 AM in London, UK.
During the webinar you'll learn
- What is Bitcoin?
- How safe is Bitcoin?
- What to look out for when buying Bitcoin?
- Why do you need to consider an EU licensed company?
- How to open a Bitcoin wallet or account?
- How to buy Bitcoin on a platform?
- How will my Bitcoin be stored on a platform?
- How to Exchange your Bitcoin?
- What else should I know about having Bitcoin in my wallet or account?
- What is the analysis of Bitcoin for near-term and long-term?
- Get your Questions answered Live in the Webinar by PhD in Finance, Dr. Safronau
So don’t miss out on this opportunity and reserver your webinar seat now!
About the Educator
The trainer, Yury Safronau, has a Ph.D. in Finance and is giving lectures at the Belarus State Economic University. He will be now taking time to teach you the basics of Bitcoin and how to use it in real life with the live price analysis for near-term and long-term.