PICANTE TECH Conference Europe is designed to bring together innovation with compliance via several panel discussions and exclusive keynote presentations which are always attended by the top leading and emerging European Startups, SMEs and Large Enterprises.
About PICANTE TECH Conference Europe
The series of conferences has the aim to target European regions via a series of yearly events. The regions in focus are CEE, Baltics, Scandinavia and Southern Europe.
The provisional agenda of the conference includes the following main topics:
- The Near Future Of Mobility
- FashionTech – Shaping The Future Of The Fashion Industry
- Age Of Privacy And CyberSecurity
- Edtech In The Baltics (Erasmus+, E-Learning)
- Baltic Fintech Industry – The Most Innovative Region Within The European Union
- Welcome To The Crypto Paradise – Why The Baltic States Are At The Forefront Of The Blockchain Industry In The EU
- The Current State Of The “Ai In The Nordic-Baltic Region” Policy
- MedTech in Europe
Moreover, entrepreneurs, company representatives, investors and everyone who is curious to hear about the hottest topics are invited to join in and make this series events a huge success for the European and International Tech community which drive the business forward.
About Dr. Nektarios Michail
With more than 4 years of experience at the Central Bank of Cyprus where he obtained hands-on experience with real-life economics, Dr. Nektarios Michail is a supporter of a balanced approach between science and art when it comes to trading opportunities across various asset types.
Nektarios holds a BSc and an MSc from University of Cyprus, and a Ph.D. in Financial Economics from Cyprus University of Technology. His research, covering topics such as the relationship of stock market returns to macroeconomic developments, the effects of the trade balance on exchange rates, as well as various topics on economic policy, has been published in several academic journals.