Malta is now known to be one of the most Blockchain-friendly countries in the world. With its aim to become the Blockchain center of the world, Maltese government is adopting a new blockchain regulatory framework, which places the island at the forefront in Blockchain space. Hence, you can't miss out on the Malta Blockchain Summit 2018.
Why join the Malta Blockchain Summit 2018?
The Malta Blockchain Summit in November is the Most Exciting Blockchain Event in a Leading Jurisdiction. As a matter of fact, the Malta Blockchain Summit 2018 will see 4000 delegates from all around the world. The event will also feature a Hackathon and ICO pitches. The summit is aiming to connect ICOs with investors. The organization team prepared a series of events that are going to take place all throughout the upcoming summit. The visitors will have the chance to hold a discussion about the potential applications of the Blockchain and witness a number of experienced entrepreneurs sharing their stories. Some of the keynote speakers at this summit will be the Prime Minister of Malta Joseph Muscat, Member of the European Parliament Eva Kaili, MD at Economic Forum Donna Redel, Benjamin Bilski and many more.
Program overview of Malta Blockchain Summit 2018
- Blockchain for Regulatory Conference 1 of 4
- 08:00 - 09:00 Registration
- 09:00 - Expo floor opening
- 09:00 - 19:15 Inauguration Joseph Muscat - Prime Minister of Malta
- 09:15 - 09:45 Regulatory Panel How to build a regulatory framework for blockchain
- 09:45 - 10:15 Panel Challenges: transparency vs the right to be forgotten
- 10:15 - 10:30 Keynote Blockchain regulation - the local scenario
- 10:30 - 10:45 Keynote Crypto asset taxation
- 10:45 - 11:15 Panel Regulation gone wrong
- 11:15 - 11:30 Keynote Centralized digital currencies (CDC) Ã¢â‚¬â€œ what happens as governments follow the trend?
- 11:30 - 12:00 Panel Debate Will blockchain replace the top-down approach of contemporary government?
- ICO Pitch
- 12:00 - 14:00
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- Blockchain for Affiliates & Marketing Conference 2 of 4
- 15:00 - 15:30 Marketing Panel Marketing your ICO
- 15:30 - 16:00 Panel Chain-reaction Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the evolution of social media with blockchain
- 16:00 - 16:15 Keynote Moving from ROI to #ReturnonSociety
- 16:15 - 16:45 Panel Marketing to the Generation Z
- 16:45 - 17:15 Panel The evolution of marketing when the customer holds their data
- 17:15 - 17:30 Keynote The ICO Show: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- 17:30 - 18:00 Panel White paper 101
- 18:00 - 19:00 Networking drinks
- Blockchain for Developers
- Conference 3 of 4
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 08:00 - 09:00 Registration
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 09:00 - Expo floor opening
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 09:00 - 09:15 Keynote The use of non-Turing complete smart contracts
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 09:15 - 09:30 Keynote Create and deploy a full stack Ethereum application with the Truffle Framework
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 09:30 - 09:45 Keynote Consensus: what lies beyond Proof of Stake
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 09:45 - 10:00 Keynote The blockchain of things
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 10:00 - 10:15 Keynote dApp development in Ethereum
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 10:15 - 10:30 Keynote Marrying AI to the blockchain
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 10:30 - 11:00 Panel Blockchain bridging
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 11:00 - 11:30 Panel GoLang blockchain development
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 11:30 - 12:00 Panel Implementing oracles in blockchains
- Blockchain Hackathon
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 12:00 - 14:00
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
- Blockchain for Tokenomics & Cryptocurrencies
- Conference 4 of 4
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 14:00 - 14:15 Keynote Undisclosed Speaker
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 14:15 - 14:45 Panel The rise in CryptoTrading
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 14:45 - 15:15 Panel Token Modeling
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 15:15 - 15:30 Panel ICO bubble or balloon
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 15:30 - 16:00 Panel Banking on Bitcoin, can banks evolve?
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 16:00 - 16:30 Panel Investing in Blockchain
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 16:30 - 16:45 Keynote Emerging Cryptos and why we want inÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 16:45 - 17:15 Panel The 50M ICO, what next?
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 17:15 - 17:45 Panel Is your business blockchain-able?
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 17:45 - 18:00 Closing Keynote Undisclosed Speaker
- Crypto Cruise
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 19:00 - 22:00
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 22:00 - Closing Night
Malta Blockchain Summit 2018: Floorplan
The main conference/exhibition takes place at Intercontinental Malta and Holiday Inn. Both of the hotels are located in St. Julian's.
Earlybird tickets:Ã‚Â Malta Blockchain Summit 2018
Save up to 100 EUR and book the Malta Blockchain Summit 2018 Earlybird tickets for 99 EUR now. The regular Full Conf ticket for the Malta Blockchain Summit 2018 is priced 199 EUR. Bear in mind that the Earlybird tickets are based on first come first serve basis, so don't miss out. Last but not least, for the ones that are late, the organizing firm also offers last-minute tickets, which is priced 399 EUR. How to get a ticket or want to learn how to exhibit? You can find here more information about the Malta Blockchain Summit 2018.