The UFC is a very competitive sport. The competition is so tough that it is not easy to predict the outcome of some matches. But don't worry, Stake has a promotion for you that will help make up for any losses if your pick doesn't win. If you make a wager on who will win a UFC match till December 30, 2022 and your choice is ruled out by a split decision, Stake.com will give you your stake back.
If you want to start off strong though, be sure to sign up using the exclusive sports bonus code: ATOZMKT when signing up. Or, if you want to bolster some casino action, use code: AMCGLOPRO for the best intro possible. Thereafter, you can claim the offer being promoted on this page to minimise your risks when betting on UFC.
What is UFC Split Decision Insurance?
When it comes to UFC matches, there's always the potential for a split decision. That can be frustrating for bettors who put their money on one fighter only to see the other fighter declared the winner by a narrow margin. But with Stake UFC Split Decision Insurance, you can rest easy knowing that your bet will be protected in the event of a split decision.
Who can participate?
Any new or existing users of Stake.com can participate in this promotion. If you are an existing user, your Stake.com account should be in good condition without any violation of terms of service. If you don't have an account, this is a great opportunity to sign up with our exclusive Stake.com bonus!
When you place a bet on a UFC fight, you're usually betting on who you think will win. But what if the fight ends in a split decision?
With Stake UFC Split Decision Insurance, you can insure your bet against a split decision. If the fight ends in a split decision and your fighter is one of the losers, Stake.com will refund your bet. If your selection loses by split decision, as per official UFC results, then your stake will be refunded up to $250 USD.
It's quick and easy to join. Just sign up with your email address and password, then head over to our UFC betting page and place your bet. Once you've done that, you'll be automatically insured against a split decision.
So why not give it a try? It could help you win big on your next UFC bet.
Terms and Conditions
- Simply place a pre-match, single bet on the WINNER market for any UFC fight.
- If your selection loses by split decision, as per official UFC results, then your stake will be refunded up to $250 USD. That means you can feel confident placing your bets, knowing that you'll still have a chance to win even if the fight ends in a split decision.
- To be eligible for this offer, your bet must be placed before the start of the match and must be at least $5 USD.
- Only one bet per customer, per match will be refunded.
- Cashed out or voided bets are not eligible for a refund.
- This offer is only valid for UFC fights, with Dana White Contender Series matches not included.
- Please allow 72 hours for your stake to be credited back to your account.
- Stake reserves the right to not credit any player due to promotion or account abuse.
So if you're looking to place a bet on an upcoming UFC match, make sure to take advantage of Stake UFC Split Decision Insurance. It's a simple and easy way to protect your bet and give yourself a better chance of winning, no matter what the final decision may be. This is just another reason why Stake is one of our favourite crypto casinos and sport betting platforms. Read our in-depth Stake.com review & ranking to learn all about it.