Since Stake.com is one of the most popular crypto gambling sites (you can read why in our Stake.com review), we understand that you may be concerned if they cannot access Stake.com when you are ready to play. We wanted to provide some information on what may be causing the issue and what you can do in the meantime.
Stake has a community of raving fans, which would make it very easy to discover if the service is not working at any given moment. However, downtime is not the only reason why you won’t be able to access the site at any given moment.
Let's find out what could be the reason that Stake casino is not working for you.
What is Causing the Issue?
There are a few potential causes for which stake.com is not loading for you.
First, there may be an issue related to your internet connection. Please try connecting to another Wi-Fi network or use your mobile data if possible.
A second possibility is that there may be an issue with your device. Please try accessing Stake.com on another device, such as a laptop, desktop, or phone.
Also, check that you are in one of Stake.com allowed countries and not using a VPN. Stake blocks access to users from countries where its licence doesn't allow them to operate.
Finally, another alternative is that Stake.com may be down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties. Their team is aware of the issue, and usually, they try to resolve it as soon as possible.
What Can You Do in the Meantime?
If you cannot access Stake.com, there are still plenty of things you can do in the meantime! Here are some ideas:
- Explore the FAQ section for answers to commonly asked questions about Stake.com
- Read our guide o nStake.com strategies, so you can improve your chances to win when playing.
- Check out Stake.com's social media pages on Twitter and Facebook for updates on why stake.com is down or why stake.com is not loading.
- Take some time to explore other parts of their website, such as blogs or forums. Also, you can check our list of Stake.com best slots to be ready to play once it’s back.
- If you can try your hand at one of Stake.com's many offline games?
- Try one of Stake.com alternatives.
Also remember that, If you have any further questions, their customer support team is there to assist you via live chat or email.
We hope that this article has been of some assistance in resolving the current issue. In the meantime, please feel free to explore other parts of our website, and, if you don’t currently have an account on Stake.com, check our guide on how to make a Stake casino account.