Read this Trade360 broker review before opening your account. Is this a Reliable Forex Broker? Find out more with our AtoZ Markets Forex broker review of Trade360.
Trade360™ offers CrowdTrading, which is a new and revolutionary concept in online trading. It is often referred to as trading according to the “Wisdom of the Crowd”. CrowdTrading is a technique by which Traders observe the majority and minority trading decisions of the Crowd.
We have done an extensive review of the company and found it legit and recommendable. This broker provides maximum flexibility on deposit requirements for all traders. At AtoZMarkets.com, we have a readers-first policy. Thus, we always put our readers’ safety as a priority in our business line. We will never satisfy ourselves with Brokers’ public information, however, go in-depth. Often we will also open live and demo accounts and test brokers directly.
For the above mentioned, we stand on our toes checking all the ins and outs in a broker’s history, services, and reputation. The very same standards apply in the case of this Trade360 broker review. Please go through this article on how we conduct our broker reviews.
Trade360 is a Forex and CFD broker that was established by experienced technology experts. Trade360 is owned by Crowd Tech Ltd, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with license number 202/13, and registered office at 116 Gladstonos, M. Kyprianou House, 3rd & 4th Floors, 3032, Limassol, Cyprus. Trade360 was established in 2013 and gained popularity for its innovative technology and trading platform. This broker offers trading opportunities for more than 400 trading instruments through its online platform as well as the powerful MT5 platform.
In the 'Best execution policy' document, the company states that its liquidity provider is 'PX Exchange', moreover, it is the only execution venue for all client orders. Trade360 acts as agents to transactions of all clients. The company has been honoured with several awards on a few occasions.
The awards were basically in recognition of the excellent service in the field of innovation. In 2016, Trade360 was awarded by AtoZforex.com as a "Forex Innovator". Moreover, Trade360 won the "Most Innovative Social Trading Technology" award by The European Global Banking & Finance awards 2017.
Pros & Cons
- Crowd Trading opportunities are very exclusive.
- Worlds famous and influential MT5 platform
- Daily market report and an economic calendar.
- Lots of trading instruments including, forex, stock, indices, commodity and ETFs.
- Award-winning broker for innovation and technology.
- The minimum deposit is 500$.
- No MT4
Trade360 uses two layers of firewall protection- one at the application level and one at the server level. This decision is taken to ensure that no unauthorized access attempts are allowed.
It uses advanced Verisign SSL to authenticate users and data transfers. The server that handles traders' online activity is separate from the transaction information, which is stored on another data server.
Moreover, it uses two separate server farms in two different locations. Since data should be synchronized to both locations, it cannot be tampered with, and encryption ensures that all the data on servers is secure.
Armed guards protect the server farms at all times. Any unauthorized personnel is forbidden to enter the premises of the server farms.
Trade360 offers the Online trading platform that is its proprietary platform. It is used by the innovative technology that is known as the CrowdTradingTM'. The logic behind this trading platform is that traders can excel when they know exactly how other traders are performing the markets in real-time. It is a web-based platform and can run on any operating system.
Moreover, it offers an MT5 trading platform which is an advanced trading platform for the professional trading of forex and CFDs. It is a sophisticated, fast, and loaded platform with lots of essential tools for trading and analytics.
#1 Trade360 Online Trading Platform
The trade330 platform is available in mobile apps and ten languages. It is the default platform that is available to all clients upon registration.
Here are some of the features of this platform:
- The 'buy', and 'sell' prices are displayed in real-time.
- The Account management options include deposits, withdrawal requests and verification documents upload.
- Traders' can see every instrument with the percentage of buy' and 'sell' orders to understand the sentiment.
- Advanced charting used six chart styles on ten timeframes.
- The live feed shows the Crowd generated events like trend spotting, trend reversal, etc.
- More than 115 technical indicators and 20 analytical tools are available for technical analysis.
- Exclusive analysis from Trading Central.
#2 Trade 360 MT5
This platform is developed with the MQL5 programming language that is a downloadable Windows desktop application.
Some features of the MT5 platform is mentioned below:
- The market watch window shows the bid' and 'ask' prices of all the instruments in real-time.
- Advanced charting allows multiple charts, up to 100 at the same time.
- Three different chart styles on each asset price with up to 21-time frames.
- MT5 has 38 inbuilt technical indicators.
- It has the 'Auto Trading' options with Expert advisors (EAs).
- The 'Market' tab provides access to the MQL5 market with lots of indicators and EA's.
The account types depending on the trader's investment and platforms they want to use. All accounts are eligible to trade on the CrowdTrading technology. The MT5 platform is available for all accounts except the Mini account.
Eligible clients can be separated from Professional clients according to the rules of CySEC. Professional clients' status is fixed for experienced traders only who have considerable assets in their portfolio with the value of $500,000 and more. It should be pointed out that professional clients do not get the protection like non-professional clients as they seem to have significant trading knowledge.
The following account types are available:
- Mini account: The minimum investment required for this account is $500. Trading signals and live CrowdTrading feed are available for this account. Traders can have 24/5 customer support.
- Standard360 account: The minimum required deposit is $1,000 for this account. The average spread if EURUSD starts from 3 pips. Traders will have the opportunity to trade in the MT5 platform.
- Gold account: The minimum deposit for this account is $5,000. Account-holders will get exclusive market updates with push and SMS notifications. Besides live chat support, traders can trade in MT5.
- Platinum account: The minimum deposit for this account is $10,000. Account-holders get the same services as Gold account clients. The EURUSD spread is also from 2 pips.
- Islamic360: The minimum deposit for the Islamic account is $10,000. Therefore, rollover charges do not apply to this account. Islamic360 accounts are available on request.
- VIP account: The minimum deposit for the VIP account is $50,000. The EURUSD spread for this account starts from 2 pips.
At Trade360 you can trade Bitcoin/ US Dollar CFD’s only with fixed leverage of x4.
The spread of trading accounts starts from 2 pips to 4 pips in EURUSD. Moreover, trading positions that are held open overnight incur a commission that is charged, or paid, depending on the direction of the position. This happens at 00:00 GMT. Commissions are subject to change under market conditions and liquidity.
On the other hand, Trade360 does not charge any deposit and withdrawal fees.
Traders can access the FAQ section to go through the most of the generally asked questions. Moreover, Trade360 contact methods include live web chat, fax, email, and call request.
Trade360 is the trading name of 'ST Services Ltd. Crowd Tech Ltd runs the European arm of Trade360. It is a registered company in Cyprus and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). The license number for this company is 202/13.
The Trade360 offers the opportunity to trade with a lot of trading instruments including Forex, Indices, stock, commodities, ETFs, etc through all of its trading accounts. The exclusive cloud trading opportunity makes the company unique and innovative in the industry.
Alongside this, you can easily see the market sentiment of all Trade360's community of traders, which makes it easier for you to make trade decisions.